o o f

I did not expect to see this, quite a nice surprise. January can't come soon enough.

Since I'm currently not following Redstorm, would someone be kind enough to explain what is the relation of this chap to Redstorm??
I don't mind spoilers. If there are any, do write them unrestrained.

@m4ng4

Noya/Sect Leader shows up in the first chapter of red storm and teaches the protagonist (the kid with ruff hair and ponytail) martial arts. He is, if I recall correctly, the strongest person in all of redstorm

Aggregator gang
@m4ng4
when he is disappeared in chapter 30, people assume that he is undergoing an ascension into the heaven, but in reality, he is transported to another world, the world of Red Storm, here he is kind of second main character, the story in Red Storm basically revolve around him and his disciple... so yeah, Noya is OP isekai character...

Holy shit I knew it had to be him in Red Storm after all those clues dropped during it

@Yamibi That's be confirmed since he was introduced... dude introduced himself and you didn't think to ask does he have the same name.

Double-page supporter
Think you are ascending to the next realm of existence and instead you are Isekai'd. That's gotta suck.

Fed-Kun's army
@Geneaux
Bitch plz. We all knew from long time. But it was never in official records. The look of characters in red storm and peerles dad was diffrent. So it was speculation untill proven truth by authors themselfes.

Users who are viewing this thread