Reading this got me thinking... is the white hair because of the heavenly demon? Yulian in Red Storm, has white hair momentarily in chapter 223. Or it could be something else, Red Storm is colored in black and white mostly.

@Yamibi They looked different? That's gotta be a fucking joke... The art style maybe different, sure. But that's both the beginning and end of it. It was confirmed ages ago, get your eyes checked.

Fed-Kun's army
@Geneaux -> Such a sad person with sad personality. I bet you have a lot of problems with yourself. Please go fix it before you hurt someone.

@Yamibi Wow, says he knows me more than I know myself and that I might hurt myself. Riveting.

Say, who, in your Internet travels, did you copy+paste that from? Sounds like something from YouTube.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi No, the characters of the Demon Church were way too obviously some characters who had shown up in Red Storm. It was obviously connected to Red Storm, lol. Noya was questionable at first (like maybe he was just a reference and not actually Noya), but his granddaughter (or daughter?) and the left & right hand showed up in Red Storm.

Hell yeah, ITS JANUARY.

this chapter had me feeling all those early red storm vibes. And there's something so fundamentally satisfying how Noya blissfully bellyflops into the Red Storm story.?

Users who are viewing this thread