Dex-chan lover
@daijokay I'm afraid i would be disappointment with most voice actors. I think of her have an extremely nice voice, but can't make a voice in my head good enough for her.

I hope Rei isn't reenacting her household in the play. Like kids usually copy what they see, right? Arguments over housework, affairs... I would like to think she isn't like that because of her parents fighting.

Dex-chan lover
@Kagenashi I come to the comments section whenever I feel I truly might be all alone, to remind myself that comrades such as yourself can be found all throughout the world.

LicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklickLicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklick

Aggregator gang
I think I missed out on something, I never gave my toys such a deep lore.

Also, it's great how Yamai is hilarious even when she's not even there.

Fed-Kun's army
I just realized that Jin-kun is the keychain that Komi traded with Tadano in chapter 57. I also just noticed that she named the keychain after Tadano, because Jin is an alternate reading of 仁, the first character in Tadano's first name, Hitohito.
So cute.

Dex-chan lover
HNNNNNGH! Komi getting imaginary advice was fantastic.

So cute. Such delicious deep lore. I want to play in this game too.

Dex-chan lover
Jin-kun lol remember Tadano's alter ego Jin-Jin?

Damn that was good its nice Komi pushing herself and seeing everyones advice was nice onee-sans is perfect with dealing with bratty kids.

I like how the kid finds her interesting but not in a malicious way thats how kids are also Komi really having to give it her all its best to face kids with honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread