(? this might turn into a big problem.) just so we are clear what i am talking about is what is happening in the chapter itself and how this might effect the relationship between the King and Anubis.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that sucks. I hope you don't drop this series, but I completely understand if you do.

A labor of love is pointless if you aren't able to enjoy it.

As a leecher, I'd like you to know that I enjoy the effort you put into your work, because the quality of your translation is head and shoulders above the alternative.

Also as a leecher, I and any other leecher have no right to dictate your hobbies.

I'm really sorry y'all got some negative comments on other sites, people suck.
I want to let you know that I really appreciate the high-quality work you have done on this manga! We love you guys!

(.__.)
Who the flipping dares to make mean comments about you and trying to get you to drop this project when it's back again after so long?
They should be grateful about you willing to work on this for us to enjoy instead. And on other sites outside of here? Like money leeching aggregator sites? If so, do they even have the right to complain when they don't read here?
I'm sorry. I'm just really shocked on people telling you to drop this because like many others, I'm thankful for you for sacrificing your own time to put out projects like these. Anyways, I'm happy to see this updated again and thank you for everything!

Nooo dont drop it please! This is really good!
I mean there are many people who say it’s not good because it’s cliche or what not, but this honestly has a lot of potential!

Although if you want to drop this then you may do so, the most important thing is about how much you personally enjoy translating this manga. If you don’t enjoy it then there’s no obligation,
If you do then please ignore those negative comments and keep doing so.

Anyways, love your work! Thanks!

Don't let a few whiney idiots ruin things for everyone else. There are always gonna be people who live to bitch and complain about everything no matter what. Please don't drop this very enjoyable manga.

Please don't drop this beautiful manga!!! Don't listen to those idiot who criticised you guys! Just ignore them. Please don't drop it!

Fed-Kun's army
Being totally honest, the translation and the grammar feela clunky from time to time but not "pls drop this manga bad", in all fairness i thibk you guys are doing a good job, so dont let idiots tell you to when they dont even have the motivation to even pick it

Please don't drop this manga! I think you're doing a fine job so far! Don't let the haters win!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the work you've done so far. You brought this amazing manga that I would have otherwise never been able to read. do hope you do not drop this because of the words of people who want to bring you down, but I understand if you do not want to continue on because you no longer find joy in it. That's the most important part - your own well-being.

I'm just a random guy passing through, and there is no assurance that you would even read this, but I hope I can at least say thank you for what you've done. I hope that you continue on, no matter what other people say, and I hope you have a good day, no matter what you choose to do.

This is honestly one of the best manga out there. I didn’t expect this manga to get an update back in spring after a whole year of nothingness. I hope it doesn’t go back to nothingness. The quality of your translations is top notch, and don’t let the trolls out there ruin this wonderful piece of literature. I really hope this manga does not get dropped, but still, thank you for your hard work.

No please don’t drop this manga! Who cares about some random negative comments outside of mangadex, you will always be beloved in my heart translator!!!!

Don't drop please!! its so awsome and im always waiting for the next chapter, of course we are always happy to get what we're given people like ur self that can do these scanlations have my respect what u do brightens my day when i see a new chapter bit either way its up to u and will continue to look forward to anything u do ?

Aggregator gang
I got potato sacks, ropes, and certain long objects ready. Please kindly direct me to these said negative comments. I’m sure they just made a mistake that’s all.

Double-page supporter
Are we not going to address the Asgore and Toriel shaped statue at the beginning of the chapter or...?

Double-page supporter
Ignore stupid people who will always complain. There will always be people who will nit-pick or be stupid about it. Don't drop something because of a vocal minority.

Double-page supporter
Please nooooooo....!!!
You have done great jobs!
who is this mothafucka who ruin the fun?

Users who are viewing this thread