His brother is an asshole. -_-

A lot of progress in this chapter. I liked it. It's sort of weird how they mention the mark and desperately desire it, but don't really make a big fuss about Tanjiro being the progenitor of it. Even though it spreads from anyone with it, you'd think the first person would be special in some way for it to originate with them.

Dex-chan lover
Or he's just worried about his brother (who has no talent in swordsmanship) and wants him to quit fighting? You know, like Muichiro's brother.
People's relationship in this manga is pretty wholesome, so I want to take a bet on that.

welp here comes the power-up-arc , btw waiting for insect pillar's training ... if there is one

Aggregator gang
Y'know... we hear Zenitsu trains and does missions solo sometimes but I still wonder... does he "nope out" and do all of them unconscious?

Btw, I like how happily Tanjirou doesn't care for Wind Pillar (I wonder if the Pillar's anger is a mix of guilt and protection cuz Genya has no talent or breath skill and still tries to do shit.)

Double-page supporter
The visual humor on this chapter had me in tears. Holy shit the faces ?

That and yeah poor Genya, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I want her to invite me into her house, feed me pancakes and literally break me so hard

Dex-chan lover
Muichiro's night and day treatment between Tanjiro and everyone else was especially funny to me.?

Dex-chan lover
Tanjirou being completely okay with and enjoying the dance training was awesome.

Group Leader
Is it just me or the art is getting simpler and more rough each passing chapter?

@Nanaten I think maybe this was a chapter done without many assistants helping lol I enjoy the goofy art every once in a while to lighten the intense fight to death scenes

Users who are viewing this thread