Oh zenitsu lol I'd like to see him knocked out and do Sanemi's training lol
Genya and Sanemi sadden me hope it's like with Tokitou and his brother.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO, "I don't accept you either, you stabbed Nezuko after all!". Our best boi know his priority straight!

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but I legit did not expect snake guy to have the hots for our gal Kanroji.

Also, for some reason in all of Genya's flashbacks I forgot his brother is actually totally alive and well, lol. Are we ever gonna get an explanation on WHY he can Kirby demons?

Dex-chan lover
Also, for some reason in all of Genya's flashbacks I forgot his brother is actually totally alive and well, lol. Are we ever gonna get an explanation on WHY he can Kirby demons?
We already got about as much as you can probably expect. He has unique physiology. We got narration about it, so it's not like it was limited by the characters' knowledge on the subject. The author was directly telling us what the deal is.

Tanjirou's look of pure pride after telling Shinazugawa to go fuck himself was beautiful.

I wish i could get sum of that “infinitie pounding” with sanemi too..

Also iguro being protective of kanroji is hella cute

Tanjiro telling Shinazugawa to eat shit after stabbing Nezuko is priceless. Also, pancakes. I wanna see those pancakes in full color.

And I wonder if the pillars are aware of Zenitsu's weird sleeping case...

Users who are viewing this thread