Fed-Kun's army
@Nolonar
Well, some of the stereotypes around Office Ladies are a bit different from Salarymen.

At least in the past, they were generally portrayed as unmarried, under the assumption that they would quit their jobs to become house wives when they married, to the point that some companies apparently had a separate set of jobs set aside for women that they could do without the company having to worry about losing someone too important when they married. (In fairness to the Japanese, it's not like the West was much different).

If an Office Lady actually wanted to have a career, the stereotype was that they would never get married, and stereotypically they would often lament this (granted, that pops up outside the office lady stereotype in many mangas and animes). A married Salaryman, on the other hand, wasn't and isn't considered to be odd at all, unless he is fairly young.

The stereotypical Salaryman is usually portrayed as drinking a lot, while the Office Lady can vary.

Fed-Kun's army
Rei's acute. Must protecc!

Also, anyone willing to trade your OL for my shiny Mudkip? Can't seem to ever find them in the wild.

Double-page supporter
I don't know how Najimi is doing it, but he/she/it is doing something right.

I look forward to Sokemon Phield.

Dex-chan lover
As expected of Najimi. I don't even know how they can manage 2 million texts. That seems like a full time job already.

Tadano, as expected, is the cool nice Onii-chan. Rei is opening up just fine.

Dex-chan lover
Well Najimi is a social madman interacting with kids ? Too easy and Tadano seems like the type of person that can easily get along with well behaved kids.

Damn i wish there was a pokemon rip-off that was about sexy girls, no gaccha stuff though lol

Dex-chan lover
Soke-OL is something the real Pokemon could use. Much funnier than regular Pokemon.

Dex-chan lover
Najimi is that aunt/uncle who's always wanting to play with you

Tadano is that cousin you really like

Users who are viewing this thread