Fed-Kun's army
Don't remember who, but someone called him losing by grappling technique. GG

Dex-chan lover
I fucking knew it.
Oh well, the plot must go on. Gaolang is #1 in my heart.

Dex-chan lover
Not that happy with the ending, but that's how the plot has to go sometimes. It was a good fight all the same.

Contributor
Knew he was gonna lose, fantastic fight none the less.

Does make me wonder though, if swiping Okubo's technique was what gave him the edge in the end, would he have lost if he'd fought Gaolang in the first round?

Fang failed everything he set out to do at the beginning of the fight.
"I'm the Fang, I'll beat this guy at boxing"
"Oh shit, that's not gonna happen, let me make a martial arts style on the fly"
"That's more like it, give me everything you have ! I'll surpass you"
"I...huh...fuck it, I'll just use a dirty trick to break his fingers and throw him."
This entire fight is just Fang gradually taking more damage to his arrogance.

This is bullshit, fang receive a ton of damage from gaolang and never went down, Ik gaolang lost because of a counter but cmon, fang must have brain damage at this point

Dex-chan lover
The most annoying thing about this manga is that the final bout is nearly guaranteed to be between the two most boring characters in the manga (Ohma vs Fang).

Unless they pull a sly one and really subvert my expectations (which is totally possible considering I thought Setsuna would be in the semi-finals against Ohma). What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
There's still Sen, Takeshi, Epic Beard Man, Ohma, Muteba, Sasuke, Fang and grappler boy. I'd say Fang and Epic Beard Man have the highest chances to win, but who knows how much plot armor Ohma will get.

Still I want to see the fight between Sasuke and Raian, additionally Raian shittalking Sasuke. ?

How are people so salty that the FINAL BOSS won the fight? Did you seriously expect them to just throw all his hype out the window?

Power Uploader
Okay, this last chapter of fight was much better than all previous, finaly damage started to show up on Fang's side. Great bait for counter, and great page with Gaolang landing a cross on Fang. As always thanks Hokuto no Gun for chapter!

Fang got damaged heavily in all four limbs and he still managed to be faster than Gaolang's foresight, even using it against him, switching to tackle and then somehow do suplex from that position. Yabako please.

so plot armor in effect?? well nice elbow block , just like in ippo, date fight martines, even with glove the bones shatter wonder how gaolang feel

Fang is well established to have been extremely adaptable, more so than any fighter in the roster. How is that plot armor? @Blacker

Users who are viewing this thread