Fed-Kun's army
They still don't realize the city lord is still alive. They might as well walk into a bug zapper.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to capture the whole sacred family people there with justifications gathered by nie li. Execute them all !

Dex-chan lover
I love this part in the novel. Can't wait for the next few chapters!

Aggregator gang
Can't wait to see their face once they see the city lord is alive

What frustrates me about this chapter is that Shen Fei doesn't even look all that hurt despite what happened. On top of that, Shen Hong's facial expressions are lacking so it's hard to take his "anger" seriously. I know it takes time to draw since I suck at it but c'mon...at least make the situation look more believable and realistic, so to speak...

'yong nararamdamang mong napakapogi mo tapos lalaitin ka pang gwapo napakasakit ito pakinggan kasi ang hirap maging pogi lagi kang linalait na pogi o gwapo nakaka-walang gana mabuhay pag sinabihan ka ng gwapo at pogi :( :(

Fed-Kun's army
I just cant wait to see Sacred Family patrairch face when he stirs trouble during a meating and then to see City Master emerging healthy and even more powerfull.

Supporter
This is actually refreshing, a decent place to end the chapter.
Thanks for the chapter.

damn i bet next chapter the City Lord gonna fuck over the scared family and call them traitors xD

Dex-chan lover
Will Nie Li also be there? He is an expert from his family, right? Or is it just the big famalies?

xts

ugh he better not break those pillars... and end u having history repeat again when the demons attack....

@mahtan I believe this is all part of surpressing the sacred family so he will probably be there publicly as his families representative. But I think in reality he will be there as the mastermind of this plan.

Users who are viewing this thread