Dex-chan lover
What a disgusting head maid. Somebody should kick her ass to teach her a lesson.

Thank you, Luxy scans, for adopting this nice little manga!

I appreciate your effort. Hope the official group can do the real thing

Fed-Kun's army
Nice work Luxy, it doesnt feel butchered at all only a couple of small things like this line in the center left panel in page 10: who was driven out into a separate "Estate?", and the center top panel in page 12: if you do "to" not take it seriously, just remove that "to".
Other than that the translation was fluid and easy on the eye, keep it up and good luck with your studies and take your time.
Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it so trendy to cut chapters non of the other chapters were cut no reason to cut it here

thanks for picking up the series. Typesetting and translation seemed fine. Keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
So is the manga actually over (I know the LN has like 8 volumes but things like this happen) or is it just that we're caught up/there are no more raws to be found?

Double-page supporter
There always has to been some cunt of a maid or teacher or servant to the family... And yes, it is wrong, bitch. There's a reason why when you go to the gym you don't lift your max weight every day.

@marconii2002
Unless you're making a bad joke, he literally said why on the last page. I don't think he should upload incomplete chapters but I don't think you have any grounds to call him lazy.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking this up! You did a pretty good job I think so keep it up

Dex-chan lover
Nobody cares about you anymore Othello, we have video games now.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m annoyed that the teacher - who is considered one of the strongest out there - didn’t stand up to defend the girl. That old hag wouldn’t stand a chance against her.

Anyway, thanks for the translantion!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused by the flow of the head maid's rant(seems like she's repeating, going by the normal right to left doesn't read right, etc), but everything else is fine.

Quality looks good to me, thanks for the release.

Think the reason the trainer is so timid is rather to do with seniority and perhaps social hierarchy. It is sad that she isn't standing up more for the child though.

Dex-chan lover
i'm okay with this. still not sure how long Champion Scans were planning to not do the chapters. perhaps it's dropped?

Users who are viewing this thread