IT'S TADANO TIME.

Though, thinking about it, it would be good if Komi was able to resolve this herself.

Double-page supporter
Shoko and Rei best sisters eve-
WAIT NO WHAT WHY ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Just going to drop this here:
2bmR5nQ7

Contributor
@Yautja

Anyways, this should go back to a Tadano x Komi focus, far more entertaining.

I disagree, these last chapters are some of the best for me, i like this arc and if it can help Komi grow even more, then it's good.

Supporter
Everyone's calling Tadano, but I want Komi-san to handle the drama by herself!

@Ju2c0co I agree, these chapters have shown some of the most of Komi-san's character growth in a while and I want it to be resolved by her

Dex-chan lover
Well this just sky-rocketted in drama.
Like it went from "Haha let's go out for shopping" to "I WILL NOT GET ALONG WITH YOU OR ANYONE EVER!!!!!".
Like a 0 to 500 in just a flash.
A moment of silence for Sokechuu,he lost his leg in 'Nam.

Agreed. I'd love to see it resolved by Komi herself to show how much she's grown.

First bad chapter. I thought she was shoe horned in but shrugged it off, but this is pathetically dramatic and out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
@IsaacJan Children are unpredictable no matter how independent they are. I don't know if the little girl has communication disorder, but it does seem like it in a way. I know I've run off and or pushed people away due to feelings of happiness and the thought of someone relying on me.

Dex-chan lover
@Ju2c0c0
Everyone's calling Tadano, but I want Komi-san to handle the drama by herself!

Me too, if she relies on Tadano all the time she will never fix her own problem... Najimi is always (half of it out of good will and the other just for fun) trying to push her limits and try new things herself and so far she barely manages to do it and sometimes thanks to Tadano.
So if Komi can help this girl's communication problem then that's a big step forward for her... And the kid.

"Is drama so is bad :mad:" That's a very bad approach I'm seeing here with some of you, this arc was meant to be like this, what were you expecting? you think more fluffy moments and blushing would help the kid feel better? once she gets back to her own home is over, doesn't matter if she could come back to visit if there's the possibility of moving far away eventually and never see them again... Making the experience of enjoying the moment way more hurtful for her and thus, worsening her disorder, so the previous days trying to make her feel comfortable was exactly to make this moment more dramatic.

Is not that she snapped out of nowhere with just Komi, is the accumulation of similar experiences in her short life that lead to this moment... She doesn't have friends, only her toys. This kid needs help and I want to see that. IF you all want just the fluffy moments I recommend reading old chapters again, that's fine... Or come back later like in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread