Group Leader
@Luxy hey man good job here seeing how you are apparently new to this stuff. So let me ask do you use PS? and if so how do you clean the bubbles? because there's weird stuff there that shouldn't happen when cleaning normally^^ (well i think even with something like gimp it shouldn't happen)

if you need some tips go ahead and ask, there's probably many people here that can help you get better (if you want)

Dex-chan lover
It's endearing to watch the innocent but long-suffering girl trying to clumsily approach her savior, the jaded assassin, but, damn, the shadow of tragedy is shrouding this series deeply and heavily.

Fed-Kun's army
Just me or are there pages missing? Like it seems the photo session was skipped or something

Fed-Kun's army
On page 4 (when they are sparing) there is some text bottom left that hasn't been translated.

Fed-Kun's army
Even better translation work this time around Luxy, Nice job and thanks for uploading part 2 that fast.

Contributor
Take your time. School is way more important in the long run than appeasing random people on the internet with free translation, free editing, free type setting, and free QC.

Contributor
The only thing I dont like .... Why must split per part?
I can wait whole month as long don't split chapter
Fortunately I only just wait half day ?

Group Leader
Appreciate your work but please school is more important and people don't mind waiting if it's not a decade.

Oh hey I commented on the parts thing on 12.1 before I read this so I guess it's moot lol.

page 9 - "never of" should be "never have"

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't be mad of this comment. But someone who could proofread your translation would be nice. Some dialogs are ..lacking.

I really am happy this is being translated, but this time around it seemed rough.

Users who are viewing this thread