The finals are going to be lit my dudes.

I sit here at work every day at 8:30 just waiting for the next chapter to drop.

It is the best drug.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on. Metsudo and Nogi say there is one day left until the tournament ends, yet as Ohma says there are still three rounds to go as there are 8 fighters left. They had rest days between rounds until now so why would they do three rounds in a single day? I mean, it could be that there are some alliances in place which mean that the quarters will already determine the winner of the tournament, but even then, I can't actually see a way it could end with the quarters. As far as I can tell, there are more than two factions vying for a win so there's no way to determine for sure that the quarters will be the last round. And why would the last three rounds happen in one day when the first two had rest days?

Ohma sure is in bad shape. It was kinda funny seeing him spurt blood so suddenly.

Fed-Kun's army
And here i was thinking that this tournamnt would be canceled because of Hayami's mess after i first saw him. Now we will actually see the boring option of seeing Ohma winning. At least they gave the hints for the next arc to kepp things interesting ...

Think about the number of matches, 16 first day, then 8, then 4, then 2, finally 1. Too much time lost just for the fighters to recover. These people are missing their jobs in order to assist this event, their are lossing money and they just allow that because they are being enterteined. If they drop the number of matches the public will waste almost all day for nothing, better get things end fast.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't like it if the story goes with some kind of "Ohma is dying" crap, not because I care about him, as he is one of the more boring characters in the story.
But rather because we have over and over seen characters survive more or less fatal wounds so it end up feeling contrived and inconsistent if it somehow work different for the mc.

@Nimroth People never dying despite everything is pretty much a shounen staple, just deeply ingrained in the genre. People seem to die easily enough for story reasons, namely Niko and Kiryu's master. I also doubt Ohma will really die in the end, that has been pushed too much and too early for it to just happen. I also think the Ohma hate is a bit unjustified and it will likely change after we have seen the new Ohma fight.

Fed-Kun's army
@BrightSideoLife I wouldn't really count either of those characters though because they died before the start of the story, and I'm not saying no one dies at all, but just that there is way too many of the fighters with plot armor for a story about deathmatches and it is too late for the story to convince me that "everyone can die".
Don't get me wrong though, I don't hate or dislike Ohma, it is just that the story have many other characters I find more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
page 8 : did the long-hair assassin and his grandpa just get a haircut ?

adam dudley and the black commentator jerry are fellow americans .

page 9 : um , you cant just re-attach a severed finger with just a few cheap stitches , you need hours of surgery to connect the nerves .

page 16 : the weakling wants to become a fat sumo ?

Users who are viewing this thread