Fed-Kun's army
Hell, I'd cry all the time too if I had such a depressing backstory.

Those kids (the one who let the demon in and Sayo) are totally going to come up some how aren't they?

First half of the chapter: Haha this is funny. Inosuke fed up over tempura. He's so simple minded and hilarious that I can't help but love him more and more. And Tanjirou is fucking dead haha.

Second half of the chapter: Why? Just, why? That backstory is so sad. To be betrayed by your own child who you love a lot is just so fuck up. You raise them, give them a home, protect them with your life despite being blind but in the end people only see you as a monster. I really hope he will not die in the upcoming arc. One Rengoku is enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Tanjirou's mark!! It's there! Also... is Zenitsu's Jii-chan in trouble? That would be awful... But he would certainly get stronger then...

Aggregator gang
Wow, all of those kids are ungrateful and heartless ;/
I'd grow up to be doubtful of everyone too.

Fed-Kun's army
oh btw the boy who trained under Zenitsu's master and called him names and threw food at him is the same boy that traded his life for Himejima's and the kids

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Himejima's using a sword now, or he still beats demon to death with his bare fist.

Dex-chan lover
Tanjiro : Remember all those people... push
Inosuke : "TEMPURA! TEMPURA! PIG ASSAULT!" push

Users who are viewing this thread