Dex-chan lover
>he forced his heart to stop with his muscles
???????????????

Group Leader
holy fuck he's already hurting so much, but that must've hella hurt

Dex-chan lover
Uzui stopping his heart, must have took lessons from Jotaro. I'm just glad another pillar didn't go down again so fast.

Dex-chan lover
what i don't get is that why don't they all just lace their weapons with the damn wisteria poison anyway
like, wtf
it's so OP, yeah, but no, keep it to one single user because that's the shounen formula, each top echelon-er must be unique, and therefore, only one can use poison
the kunai's are near useless, but at least they have some effect still

Fed-Kun's army
the last panel made me gag. That fucking hurt.

The fucking sibling demons keep getting plot armor, is so fucking annoying xD

Holy shit wtf just die goddamn it, this is becoming way tooo long

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97 The problem with poisons, though, is that the more widespread they are, the easier it becomes to counteract them; especially when you have access to samples of the exact dose. Right now, Shinobu is the only one who uses it and she kills every demon she comes across, but if you give it to the rank-and-file, sooner or later, they'll come across a demon they can't beat immediately or at all and the secret will be out. Then they'll be right back to square one, if not worse, since if the demons come up with a counter to the wisteria poison, potentially any of their strongholds protected by wisteria flowers would become vulnerable.

Dex-chan lover
That jaw pierce made me squirm..
So many damages, so many injuries.
How long is this arc gonna go, man..

Dex-chan lover
@yousuckjdd Yeah, this fight needs to end so every demon that's supposed to come after this just turns tail and runs. Happy end, no more demons. Not like they're the entire point of a series about Demon Slayers.

I think all the things that happened so far were necessary, where else should our MC get his character development

Users who are viewing this thread