Contributor
This smells like a Chinese drama. I'm not the only one, right?

Dex-chan lover
@rafdian Quite lacking, yes. But I doubt most people care about some stranger dying, let alone hermit immortals that's been around for 500 and 1000 years respectively.

Dex-chan lover
Like others have said, if nothing else it's nice to see an mc that earns his power through hard work rather than just having the magic rpg menu giving him god-like powers at the get go. Looking forward to future releases.

Dex-chan lover
MC after skipping leg day for 500 years:

Let-These-Guys-Be-The-Reminder-To-Never-Skip-Leg-Days-1068x566.jpg

Aggregator gang
traditional training arcs think they're all that and a MC powerup with a mere 20-30 chapters...well, this dude did 500 years of training in 1 chapter so take that

Dex-chan lover
@rafdian
In the novel it was explained a bit more. 3-4 sentence more.
They didnt really care about it. They find a human in the forest they see what they want since people rarely went there. They saw the dead body they think too bad because they disturbed the wolves meal. If she were alive they might think to save her but she was dead and the wolves have a family to feed too. Circle of life. They are sages so their attachment are not that much. They let life flow as it should.

I was going to comment on how much the translation and typesetting improved, then realized it was a different group. Thank you very much for picking this up!

I'm pretty sure that not a wooden sword but just a stick. Well, it's made by a hermit that uses Qi so if my Wuxia/Xianxia knowledge serves me right, it should be indestructible

Users who are viewing this thread