Double-page supporter
I’m telling you, the true end girl is actually imouto chan. Preach.

Fed-Kun's army
He drew the conclusion that his strength stat affected his body, but can't draw the conclusion that INT isn't just for mages, but maybe, just maybe will also affect his brains, insight and cleverness? Only time will tell, if the thing the author was hinting at with inner monologue about the INT stat will be explained later on or not.

Dex-chan lover
They are actually living in a nice apartment. He can't be lacking money as badly as the beginning of the series suggested.

Fed-Kun's army
A quality build is good and all, but dex/agi is for scrubs following the meta. Go strength builds!

I take it, he'll use the -35 STR venom eventually. So it might be wise to continue building Strength.

Double-page supporter
More rank fodder, is it going to be another bloodbath? I'm guessing after this is when he truly starts to solo level.

I think I heard a “sploosh” noise when that nurse walked in...

Double-page supporter
I was hoping he'd reply back to his sister with "I see you've gotten bigger too' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But seriously sis. loose the track pants. Wear thigh high socks if you have too ^_~

Hmm I was thinking he should put some in Vitality. So he could last longer in bed. Its helpful.

Fed-Kun's army
@GerryCerryBerry Aaah, the good ol' classic "Better put my points into strength and stay as far away from INT as possible. Is it a good idea? Let's not think about it for the moment." I'm honestly surprised he even had enough brains to put some points into agility and sense, I was already preparing myself for the speech "If I have enough muscles, I'll be INVINCIBLE!!"

Dex-chan lover
Ripped abs? Do his stats actually affect his appearance? That'd be pretty interesting. Gives me flashbacks to the Dragon Warrior webcomic. https://www.dragon-warrior.com/comics.html (actually, upon checking out the websites, chapters after chapter 10 appear to be missing, which is where what I referenced should be... : / )

Haha, nurse is hitting on protag. Hopefully this isn't an isolated event.

They haven't explained the super-dangerous riddle dungeon, have they? (The first dungeon, where there was a riddle written on the wall and almost everyone died mostly because they're stupid)

Was not aware 'bridesmaid' had a connotation like that...

... Is that guy with the twinkly smile hitting on him, like the nurse from before?

@Velsy Haha. Agreed about the track pants.

EDIT: Did someone mod my post? Why are there a bunch of question marks randomly added on?
EDIT2: Answered two of the random question marks, but I still feel like someone else edited my post to add those on.

Dex-chan lover
@bushwhacker2k No, the nurse wasn't hitting on him, she just needed his phone number in case there are late test results.

Users who are viewing this thread