Double-page supporter
A daily reminder that the best and end girl is MC’s little sister.

Aggregator gang
The guy looks like he might of pissed himself for thinking Sung Jin-Woo is an amazing E-rank Hunter...??

Dex-chan lover
Speculation time...

He didn't complete his daily run yet... he's going to use the punishment quest as a means to teleport out of there...

He'll let the others think he was eaten and Jin-ho killed the monster alone, so they won't find out he's OP and Jin-ho will be safe as they'll fear him.

Double-page supporter
I completely forgot he didn't do his running. Nice catch.

@Koneko_Nyaa
No, because from now on he will never lose to anything which is not lv 999;
I'm sure he is going to kill the monster saving money boi (possibly new friend, or short source of income), levelling up a bit, and
I would say reporting the bad guys to a guild but, since this manga seems to be more splatter than "the gamer", he is probably going to kill them
(they are scum and he is solo, meaning guilds will amount to nothing here).

Dex-chan lover
@monomanga
I didn't say that he wouldn't kill the monster - I think he will - I just suspect that's how he'll be leaving.

I think there's some signifigance to the incomplete daily quest.
Whether it's intentional (to keep a low profile) or a lucky escape method (because the gate times out), I don't know.
He has a way out that's not available to the others.

Now... what will happen to Jin-ho:
Does he get left behind with the misunderstanding that he killed the monster - saved because the others fear him for it?
Does he get transported out in Jin-Woo's inventory?
Does everyone get trapped by the closing gate only Jin-Woo makes it out alive?

Fed-Kun's army
its gotten really interesting now.... but goddammit these cliffhangers.....whoever made this kind of thing i hope they suffer in hell

I just realized something. If that bleed effect on his weapon has 100% upkeep, then it only takes 100s to kill anything that can bleed. Then combine that with paralysis. Christ that's broken.

Dex-chan lover
Jokes on you, an exemplary E-rank hunter is always like this. You are just a fake D-rank hunter.

Fed-Kun's army
Dont you think that rich kiddo will be important character for the story? Like a conglomerate son that will support MC and his family for saving his life?

Aggregator gang
@Gatsefy while it certainly does seem broken now, we don't know how strong the monsters can get (sure, those statues from the opening were portrayed as massively OP, but the whole party there was what, D rank at best? maybe a C rank or two?) so even though they are still OP compared to a C rank boss, who knows what'll show up later...plus there's always the possibility of paralysis not being effective, and it doesn't say how long the bleed effect lasts, so maybe it only lasts 3~5 seconds per strike, or if an enemy has high natural regen it might be able to entirely offset the bleed effect or if it has high enough defense he wont be able to scratch it to make it bleed in the first place or an undead boss could show up that cannot bleed or be paralyzed and resists slash and stab type attacks
so sure it's an OP knife for low tier stuff, but it's far from an almighty weapon...plus who knows how long it'll last, as durability is an issue in this world too

@Gatsefy the bleed effect's damages probably scales on the current health of the target, not the max.
So if the mob have 1000hp after the first strike, doesn't have natural regen' and isn't hit by anything else it will do -10hp the first second then -9hp...etc until the effect wear off or kill the target.
It would still be powerful but would take way too much time just by itself.

What is it with manhwa bringing up rank systems every other page? Are they just that bad at demonstrating difficulty, or is it something else?

I feel like there is huge plot hole.
The fact they were going to kill them was pretty obvious from the start with all their silly expressions, not to mention he got 2million won contract for carrying bags, and they are were way too happy for thinking that they all might earn 1mln each for the crystals. Seems like even 2k dollars for them is a lot.

What i don't get is, excuse that they didn't actually kill them personally, they are C rank hunters and those are 2 E rank hunters, it would take seconds to kill, and with sneak attack how easy it is?
Excuse that it might woke up a boss is laughable.
What if.. Just a small if, does not take a genius, does not take a moron to think of, WHAT IF they all go back??
It's that simple, they all go back, they all will agree with this reason. And then.. they will kill them on their way back.
Boss will not be woken up at all. And they get a rich guy gear.

As for other stuff, they certainly have some kind of system to search for a party, what about a team that every time goes with 10 people and comes out with 8? I dunno if they have to have 10 people to enter or it's just guilds rules.

Users who are viewing this thread