Fed-Kun's army
Forfeiting makes sense, with that injury even if he won that match he would be unlikely to win the tournament, and I really doubt they would be able to find a sub on short notice that have a chance to win.
Continuing only makes it harder for him to do his real work afterwards, and I'm sure he can convince his backer as well that he is of more use to her if he remain able to carry out his work as a mercenary.

I did not see that coming, But I also did not see a way for him to make a serious come back.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda dissapointed, this was the fight i was probaly most hyped for, i had hoped they would go till the end

Aggregator gang
Dissappointed but glad Muteba didn't get killed. Anyways, looking up on Gensai murdering discount Sasuke

LMAOO!! Mutebas so awesome. I mean he got to smash tons of chicks and even got a new pair of high tech eyes. Id say he earned enough to get out of dodge lol.

Dex-chan lover
He got the literal hacks on his eyes with tech that should not work but just does and then some, he is coming ahead by forfeiting.

Dex-chan lover
muteba : fukk this fight . i have wasted enough of my precious time with a sweaty old man , time to go fukk some hot young girls .

Double-page supporter
Muteba is legit one of the best characters. He needs his limbs to perform his job, which is more important than a dumb tournament. crazy bitch should have expected this when she hired a merc.

Muteba's arm be looking like my dick after 7h hours of jacking off non-stop

Double-page supporter
Mutaba is such a legend. His previous comment about he’s been fighting monsters each round, added with how he’s a proper businessman who know’s when to quit makes him one of the more standout characters, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread