@Serenata i mean if the blind guys sudenlly start tuning his head to LOOK at you, you don't need to be a genius to know that something is not right

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok
Head? Takeshi seems to have noticed the moving eyes! If one can muster his other senses then it's a given he moves his head even when he's blind.

I'm sad because, if Mikazuchi wins, I don't see him beating Agito nor Ohma...But If Gensai wins....I think he has a chance against Both of them really. But for some reason I don't see Gensai winning this fight, I think we all think he's going to win on some level, but I somehow think rei will walk away with it.

I want Gaolang to improve Honestly I want him to be the new Fang.

Dex-chan lover
@DizzyDazzle
Wakatsuki didn't catch Muteba's hand with his muscles though, he only blocked him. The entire reason for it is because he now both lacks depth perception and can't see anything on his right half, so he couldn't gauge how far away Muteba is nor even see him at all at the moment of that attack.
Same reason he was said to be punching beyond Muteba at the start of the match, he simply didn't know how far he had to punch. It was very clearly foreshadowed yet no one saw it.

Aggregator gang
Mutaba is the sane one. All of these insane people calling him a ‘coward’ or thinking ‘there’s got to be more in him than that’ for not wanting to risk his life against a literal superman with the most kengan wins in history

Users who are viewing this thread