Contributor
Someone spoil me why he died there or something.
It's too bad that this manga is so slow and translations for it are even slower.

Dex-chan lover
does he conceal his spirit so much they think he's dead while firing those arrows? or he got that "stat up" while firing arrow?

Dex-chan lover
If my memory doesn't fail me:

Makoto trains his archery by emptying his thoughts to the point of "killing" his sense of self. He goes so far that his contracted companions perceive this as "death".

Fed-Kun's army
When he is practising his archery, he goes into a really ZEN mental state. So much that his "Self" disappears, and he imagines himself being the arrow that he shoots at the target.

So for anyone with a link to him like those two, it's as if he died when he enters that mental state. It's also the reason why he has so much mana apparently.

Or something like that, been a while since I read it in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were going to show how Makoto does his archery. I was actually looking forward to Makoto entering his Zen mode

Dex-chan lover
yea i just checked the novel, he's doing zen meditation with archery lol

Dex-chan lover
The reports of his multiple deaths are greatly exaggerated.

Dex-chan lover
qsRoxsJ.png

Thats actually accurate.

Dex-chan lover
For those who know the light novel:
I read the spoilers. The only way I see this as a problem is if he detaches himself so much that the servant contracts break. Leading to Tomo's hidden dimension breaking and spitting everyone out, or flat out making them disappear. Then, even if the contract is resumed after a tiny pause or started over, everyone is gone.
Is that it, or are they just really worried about him? (Maybe third unexpected option?)

alu

Dex-chan lover
Who (or what) is Agares?

Ah, found him on ch34, page 11

Supporter
As novel reader, I'm loving the attention to detail, I also love the slow pace...but maybe is a bit too slow for a monthly release >.<
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i miss the novel its been so long i forget when the last it gets update :(

Users who are viewing this thread