Dex-chan lover
what exactly is a chuunibyo or however it's spelled is it some kind of mental disorder i really don't understand it

Dex-chan lover
@yamiyugi101 It's just someone acting like they're some type super hero, dark anti hero, or stuff like that, I think it's also mockingly called "Elementary schooler syndrome", due to how childish it is.

@Ingway Its actually called 8th grade syndrome! If Chuuninbyou was translated literally it would be Middle School Syndrome

Dex-chan lover
>New Komi-san chapter.
I am energized.
>Nakanaka on the first page.
MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!

Also nice throwbacks to the 4 delinquents who thought Katai was Komi & Tissue gal.

Power Uploader
>caca-cola
1495729229429.jpg

Dex-chan lover
imagine having a "romance" manga with some 174 chapters, where the MC is MIA for years, and the "romance" never actually occurs.

Well will you look at that

@Kronix unlike some of the near "Romance" Manga's that seem endless you probably troll. This isn't a romance manga, it might introduce some romance, and if allowed to go long enough you know Tadano and Komi are going to end up together. But it is a Manga about Komi making friends with her condition and how crazy her new friends are. Not romance.

To think she's doing decent with a controller on a first person shooter on PC, where she'll be against keyboard + mouse users all the time. Nakanaka skills must be out of this world.

VIP
that was amazingly awakward... nice mash up of character...

Users who are viewing this thread