Dex-chan lover
@rhino36: ? I can't believe I didn't notice that! Also, its ironic that I saw your comment while sitting on the toilet doing a number 2.

siu

@yamiyugi101 chuuni is basically someone acting like a hero, anti-hero, have super natural power etc. you know the phrase people goes through during middle school and when they look back on it they regret it and pretends that moment of their lives never existed. chuuni stands for chuunibyou which literally translates to eighth grade syndrome as thats usually when most people go through this phrase.

Dex-chan lover
siu i guess i wouldn't really know i was on heavy antipsychotics at that time of my life so i don't remember much

Contributor
MangaDex has became one of the battle ground for PC vs Console. WTH!

Fed-Kun's army
@scripted
Her name means "A girl who really wants tissues". She first appeared all the way back in chapter 43, for two pages.
Don't know if she's appeared any other times between then and now.

Dex-chan lover
Even in mangadex people keeps arguing about consoles and PC, I love this community.

Hmm, after binging on this for over a month it appears that i am out of chapters. 200 more please ?

I just finished binging it all in under a week (it helps when it a masterpiece of wholesomeness)

Dex-chan lover
@Farrah Better make it a nice round infinity chapters. Can't go wrong with infinite Komi and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread