Group Leader
Can't wait for this one to come out, the LN is so fluffy!
Speaking of the LN, there's a PV for this series voiced by Hanakana... it's utter bliss.

Group Leader
@Official229 Soon but not so soon. I believe Gangan is storing a few chapters for bulk release. I'll let you know when it arrives. TherapyTL will be doing this.

Aggregator gang
@Kinji sweet, also, I noticed you said under the oneshot that you'll be translating this. I'm up for helping if you need a typesetter or redrawer 😄

Contributor
What's this about? What amkes this so good? I've been hearing a whole lotta praise form readers of the LN about this one. I'm interested.

@Koni it's sweet, it's wholesome, there's a lot of progress despite it being a SoL rom-com, there's just very little drama, and no love rival or harem bullshit, the main leads are very cute and the side characters are lovable as well. Pretty much the perfect SoL rom-com.

Contributor
@Mikubanzai Interesting! I skimmed through a few chapters and it sounds nice! Only two volumes though (with a third in September), so I'm wondering how much progress is made. When is the manga adaptation coming out?

@Koni you can read the Web Novel version, it's not much different from the LN and it has been translated past the confession arc, and there're new chapters daily!

@Koni from chapter 107 to chapter 111, which also served as a Sport Festival Arc, though it mainly focused on the main leads gathering the courage to confess

Contributor
@Mikubanzai I went and searched for it while waiting. In hindsight, I should've started from the beginning, but I was too curious.

Okay.

You sold me.

I dunno what LN volume those chapters will be compiled into (Hoping it's Volume 3), but... Holy hell, I'm real interested now. Now I understand all the hype.

This could potentially rival Pseudo Harem in terms of what people want from their ideal fluff romance. Excited for the manga, whenever that comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread