please someone pick this up the oneshot and synopsis by itself is gonna give me diabetes

Group Leader
The artist announced that the manga will be starting serialization soon, and I'm happy to announce that we're considering picking it up I've really been enjoying what I've read of the novel. Come join us on Discord for more info when the series starts https://discord.gg/axBcZ7n

Dex-chan lover
any idea when it begins?i m following snky so he ll probably tell the info when it actually comes,but any sorts if clue like this spring/summer or anything?

Group Leader
well let's see, the novel it's pretty good at interesting and got rating 9 so, i hope the manga release ASAP

Dex-chan lover
Is it two there’s no romance between the two main characters? Is this bottom tier tomozaki?

@darktennisball There is romance between the two main characters and there is also character development for the male MC just like in Tomozaki. The romance is a slow burn but definitely fluffy and heartwarming (but if you're one of those people who prefer deep stories and lore or something sad to say this isn't for you)

Group Leader
This manga will give so many people diabetes.

Just like how the webnovel did to me.

Users who are viewing this thread