What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little demon? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the wisteria mountains, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the twelve demon moons and I have 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in all types of breaths, and I’m the top pillar in the entire demon hunter forces. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which you have never seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me through carrier crow? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pillars across Japan and your location is being traced right now. So you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Your fucking dead, demon. I can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of Nichirin swordsmiths, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ‘clever’ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t and you didn’t, and now your paying the price you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Your fucking dead, kiddo.

Fed-Kun's army
should've done one with "what does he look like" as well
"Michael Jackson with red eyes and cat shaped pupils"

Fed-Kun's army
that edit was kinda lame. Regardless, Muzan lived so long as a demon that he forgot about basic human nature. This or he is just too dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Duhh. Those final few pages. Confused for a while. Really thought for a second that Muzan was caught in some kind of recurring genjutsu or something..

Edit was copypasta, took me a while to realize while reading it but i literally saw that same comment multiple times on youtube comments, etc

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
That's a rather...unique interpretation of the panels.

Good god, i almost skipped the last three pages that was fucking gold hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread