Dex-chan lover
Speed is nice but within reason. This is literally not good enough to leech.

I'm sorry, but there's no way I'm reading this. Forgive me for saying this, but your typesetting is totally amateur and effortless, while your English is not only quite clearly machine translated but also not even revised. This makes the text a chore to read. In addition, your translator notes have very little value and are intrusive. I'd rather wait for Meraki to release, thank you very much,

Oh yeah, get mad at meraki for translating a series one chapter a day for free, because you know, they don't have lives of their own. Also sounds like a 10 year old on xbox.

Supporter
Has no-one else watched badly translated movies bought off E-Bay? This was a fun read. :D

Crappy translation, I'd rather wait for the 1 chapter / day they release. They are catching up to the raws soon anyways so getting one a day is better than getting 3 a day for a few days and then wait weeks.

Dex-chan lover
Translated by a retard, that only idiots and fools would be desperate enough to read.
Complaining about a daily release rate not being fast enough? This has to be a parody. Surely. I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread