Dex-chan lover
So, some child is butt hurt because they were shut down for complaining about release times incessantly? Cause that's all I'm getting from this.

You can practically feel the salt.

You know what's funny? Mangadex got on KM for allowing crap like this, and now they got the same thing.

What the fork... thats not something you can read and have fun with...
Why would I want to read with this bad quality if I can get it with a slower release rate a lot better?
Im definitely waiting for Meraki to release, thanks

lol. its like a joke chapter with that opening paragraph. At first I was worried it be like trash v3.0 again, but there is no way you can be serious like this.
Cleaning pure white boxes is the one thing not even a kid could get wrong. The fact that it was done somewhat properly, but with an obviously wrong color tells me this is either a joke, or being done by someone who cant see diffrent shades of white/gray

Dex-chan lover
1 chapter a day is actually one of the most blissful things in the world, better than 3 months a chapter.

Id rather stick to 1 day all the way till once a week when they hit the raws which is a weekly release than deal with something i cant even read. I legit never blame someone for bad translations because they still go out of their way. this here though is just flat garbage by impatient people >~>

edit: oh shiz it was a joke well rip me.

I mean, it is clearly a joke. Check out the group page if you want confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread