I think you and Meraki did not understand that the guy who released Chapter 31 was not serious.

but it does not prevent that meraki removes messages without giving reason, while he leaves spoiler
I spoiler the Bible, it's not forbidden anyway?
I would like to see the rules of moderation that leaves the spoiler of the current series but removes messages without explanation

Well maybe a bug, because it is now displayed

It's their site, they can remove whatever they want and if you don't like it don't comment and move on.

my last message on meraki

"if you do not tell me why you deleted my messages i will continue to ask, i will put ad block on your site and you will never see a cent from me.
yet I am generous this year I gave a little less than 400 euro a not sane for PMG
but I think it's dead for you, I'm not a fan of dictatorships"

already at the time of trash I told myself that there was something that did not go with their mentality

Well maybe a bug, because it is now displayed

The old man did pretty well! i wish he get more stronger later, the next chapter will be hot! can't wait!
Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Who else had to laugh at that ridiculous line about installing a car engine on a bike and pedaling? It's like the author never owned a car OR a bike. That comparison completely defused a tense moment.

Dex-chan lover
hmm i really thought our mc would use his blood lust when the mage/swordsman guy was fighting the assassin... since if he did he dont need to ask them to cover him being reawaken or anything... damn author sure likes to ruin my prediction...

Dex-chan lover
@SeryjVolk There are bikes with engines though. Not Motorbikes either. Just basically normal bikes with engines put in to help pedal.

What he mean't is that its about as ridiculous as using a car engine on a bike. He exaggerates but when you consider how little it would do for him compared to anyone else, its understandable. The buffs likely scale which means it boosted his ability by a % of his low ability.

Damn what an annoying smug bastard... I wonder if MC is going to wipe the floor with him or if the fight is going to be a tough one. I wish he would bloodlust his ass and make him regret he ever took this job! ?

will he prevail? or the old man and the healer will get killed? damn, so curious xD

Users who are viewing this thread