Fed-Kun's army
@kronix
AD9fR4r_d.jpg

Feels nice when somebody actually pays attention to you, doesnt it?

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix and where is your proof Oda tags it as romance? Official site only says shonen comedy. shogakukan.co.jp/books/09128390

Dex-chan lover
@kronix arent you the same anon on /a/ that got fucking destroyed for saying the same stupid shit?

is this where you ran to heal your ego?

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3 if you enjoy the yuri 10 year x 17 year old bullshit thats happening right now whatever floats your boat hommie dont slap that on everyone else

@Koin clearly you don't know me, its all good :) I am the alpha and the omega destroyer of self-insert-beta-self-cuck-male-mcs. You more than welcome to take a look at my profile

ps, yes thats over 6k unique views on my profile xD

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix i follow many manga and ln and i am not hell bent on looking for romance. If you just want straight up alpha male characters then go read korean webtoons.

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3 if all you got from my message was "alpha" then you missed the point completely. Keep enjoying garbage, there is hentai in here with more romance development than this shit. want some recommendations?

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix when why do you keep coming back to reading garbage? You must enjoy it too because you know it isnt going to suddenly change to romance genre.

This was never a romance manga, it was just something mangadev slapped on. I am not really interested in romance manga or hentai, just good story and really enjoying Ascendance of a Bookworm ln right now. I dont think we even like the same stuff, the kind of story i like is something along the lines of Crest of the Stars, Juuni Kokki and Monster.

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3 you should maybe go back to chapter 1 and read the first 50 chapters, they are short I am sure you can handle it within an hour, maybe less if you skim through em.

I think you're suffering from latestchapteritus

i came here for fluff and positive vibes

and boy was it glorious

Users who are viewing this thread