Too much filler. If its like this then this will end miserable.

Be honest man, what kronik say is not all wrong. Last 40 chapter there are not any development or any correlation between chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Onemine-sans smile is brighter than the sun.
Truly greatest wife material in this manga.

Me

Dex-chan lover
@jordgoin To be honest, I'm always curious when the k-man is gonna show up and completely miss the point while shouting about there not being enough copulation in whatever saccharine-sweet shoujo he's reading today.

Dex-chan lover
Yay! A debate! I'm gonna join @kronix's side cause it seems more fun this time.

@jordgoin Maybe it is because the average person isn't as easily triggered and emotionally-invested in comments as you are?

@Pen3 Garbage is very subjective. You need more definitive terms to explain what you mean.

@viewtiful Kronix is expressing his opinion. What gives you the authority to reject his freedom of speech?

Aggregator gang
Imo komi is a boring character. Sure she has character development, but what does she offer aside from being thoughtful and nervous. All these chapters with no development is killing my interest in this manga.... :(

Group Leader
@421cookies if you look back to her introduction. She does have a communication disorder, quite a lot of people have it, and you can find it in their first introductions.

Communication disorder doesn't mean you need to be Komi-san, she just has a sort of extreme form of it.

Aggregator gang
@Agni if you look at this series as a slice-of-life series at heart, there is development. though it might be too subtle for your liking. i mean, that's what slice-of-life things tend to do; fleshing out the picture to the boring detail to emulate daily life ambience in its slow pace. correlation inbetween chapter was not a priority in this type of story presentation as every event that happened in this manga is not objectively-driven, but more caused by purely chance meeting. and in the last 40 chapter was not all filler. we get new characters as well. which is the point of this manga. exploring random characterized stereotypes and how komi handle her communications with them.

as far as it goes, it do feel slow paced but this manga still didn't abandon it's introduced premise like nisekoi (edit: to prolong the story meaningless-ly until he felt like ending it). another reason it might felt slow was probably the weekly release of this manga. it probably wouldn't felt as slow if one read this back after the manga is completed.

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I have no issue with what he says and i have never been "triggered" by it my point is that the dude just says the same toxic shit every time on every manga so why bother

Users who are viewing this thread