Well, this was unexpected. Maybe he was in a contest to earn the title?
Hatsumi is flying way too many loser flags, however.... i would like to see him turn this around but this seems like the transition fight for Agito for later.

Dex-chan lover
Hatsumi's definitely my favorite character at this point. Don't know if I can predict how this is going to turn out, but it's good stuff either way.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i'd like to see hatsumi vs beard instead of fang which is getting old

Seems to imply that Fang's old style is related to past experience fighting Hatsumi.

Wooooowwww that's interesting.
It improves a bit the chance of Hatsumi winning in my opinion. Like "Now I finally take my title". I mean the whole point of the "Fang" title is that he is the strongest, hence the plot armor. So putting some "Fang" in Hatsumi may turns the tides.

Dex-chan lover
@TheBoll
There was never any plot armor he was firmly established as overpowered from the freaking beginning

And this confirms that he's most likely going to lose. It'll just be The Fang's chance to beat him and cement his title as the strongest. Then I estimate beard badass will most likely put him down

Dex-chan lover
It's a really simple formula, but seeing the lazy and sloppy character get serious and show that the only thing preventing him from being the best is his laziness is always so fucking great.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that Kaneda just blew off from the pressure of this match so he wasn't show

Dex-chan lover
99.9999% certain that the only reason Hatsumi didn't become the Fang is because he was too lazy to go to his coronation.

@0takuDragonSlayer
Yeah plot armor was a bit too strong formula, it doesn't really reflect what I mean. I wanted to say that "the obvious final boss" is the "Fang", and that the fact that it is a title is important. If Hatsumi beats him and take the title "as he should have before" (as revealed in this chapter) ,it would be in the logic of the scenario.

But I also (sadly) think that Kanoh will win...

@OniBarubary

So classic but ssssoooooo gooooddd

Nogi's chat with the big boss man last chapter makes me think that it's going to be Hatsumi vs Ohma

I don't see how Hatsumi would be able to beat Gensai. I think with Kanohs evolution and everything he will advance so its a 50/50 fight against Gensai

Whatever, Beardy daddy will still come out victorious! No matter if he have to fight fang or hatsumi

Users who are viewing this thread