Dex-chan lover
Did oyakata-sama just kill his bloodline...?
Also that ain't katana blind man

It would be interesting if out of nowhere he actually died. But cmon no one really thinks his dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Of course he's not dead. Still pretty hardcore to blow up your entire family just to stall a demon.

Fed-Kun's army
My sleep...
His family all dead? Did the other pillars slow down from shock? Did blind man know this would happen? Is the dr.lady's assisstant going to be ok with her dying? Ah I'm gonna sleep...

Dex-chan lover
My guess is the head doesn't affected by the drugs due it's splattered

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't be surprised if he's not the last boss, despite literally being the boss. It did seem like there were much more threatening demons left over, like the who one who could possibly be the original sun breath style user.

Of course Muzan still alive. I'm more concern about the drug. Is it really working? What if that drug didn't turn Muzan back to human but help him overcome the sun?

Before 137 I thought Ubuyashiki will die after Tanjirou become a pillar. After 137 I thought he may have some last words for Tanjirou and his children playing around just Tamayo's illusion. But nope, let kill him along with his wife and two daughters in an explosion! Based Gotouge!

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit.
I came here expecting Ubuyashiki to go down just like that... But that mofo was a God.Damn.G.

Users who are viewing this thread