Dex-chan lover
Damn, The Beard always with the bullshit plot armor, lol.
Still wanna see The Fang in the final though. Nobod wants to see an old grandpa in the final. Also, Metsudo wouldn‘t be in the equation anymore, which would be kind of stupid.

Group Leader
Remember guys, even the strongest dragon has beard

No way dragon shot works against beard that exists on all the dragons.

Dex-chan lover
I bet a lot of fighters are watching the fight thinking "man, I'm glad I lost early"

@Shinketsu
Dude are u seriously that biased?
Did you not see the three fractured ribs, the discoloration in his arms, and the cracking sound coming from his leg after that low kick?
Not to mention all the other hits he was forced to tank or eat full on during this fight.

Kuroki and Agito story slowing coming out every chapter is always neat. Looking forward to see what exactly make these characters so strong and so mysterious.

As for the fight itself? It pretty much tops every fight that had happen so far. This illustrations for the blows just feels powerful.

Everyone ultimate attack/moves/jutsu are being neutralize by the Beard. Rihito, Rei, Kiryu and Fang. Later it will be Ohma.

I can't stop rereading this chapter, this has to be the best fight of the series

@Shinketsu
Did we read the same chapter? All the fingers on his right hand is broken, which detracts from his devil lance technique. He has several broken ribs and I can't imagine that loud crack coming from his leg was a good thing. And the fight is not even over yet.

Well tried Author-sama !! But I dont trust you anymore I know the twist is coming and maybe even another one after that ???

Double-page supporter
How is Kuroki this fucking strong, man. I wouldn't go as far as calling it plot armor but he's just OP.

@Parabola

I don't understand all the people finding the beard "too strong". His character has been established since the beginning : he is a very powerful EXPERIENCED martial art master. He beat setsuna (who rekted some bodyguards) without that much of a problem, rekted Mikasuchi who was the fastest of the tournament...
Unlike the fang (well at least he got his strength "explained" last chapter), his power totally make sense. In this World of superhuman, he is the master of a very powerful technique (devil Lance) and is older than most of the participants without being an old man, so he has way more experience than any of them.

@TheBoll

Doesn't the same apply for the Fang though? He has been hyped as the strongest before Gensai even made an appearance. He is by far the most accomplished Kengan fighter and probably one of the most experienced when it comes to this type of fight. He has, arguably had stronger opposition in every match compared to Gensai. I doubt half the people calling "Plot armor" even know what the term means, it has just turned into something people say when their favorite fighter lose. Same goes for the "ass pulls" which is bot really someyhing tht applies to certain fighters but rther to the style of the writing as it happens almost every match regardless of who is fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see he finally found somebody who is his equal. I just hope this chapter being a happy one (he reached his goal) doesn't mean the next one becomes a sad one where he dies.

Users who are viewing this thread