Contributor
I also judge my success in my number of notifications which means either making funny and on point comments
Which is hard or ones that cause fights which I don’t want to do
His unwillingness to face the harsh and unforgiving wasteland that is the anonymous commenting section prevents him from growing into the shitposter he could be.

Dex-chan lover
i'm mostly neutral, it's not like he advocate killing orphans

Contributor
Also, it looks like the placeholder image has finally been changed.

placeholder.jpg

FBI OPEN UP!
52098.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm neutral, so I don't mind

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing to be back in the shadowrealm! 🤗
All the AI DM, and 💩post here thread notifications had pushed all of my shadow thread notification portals out of reach!😰
( as for the fact Pepe is no longer our placeholder, it's possible the system just changes section placeholders every month.) 🧐

Dex-chan lover
@Teddy
Yeah, at the rate he's going, I don't see him joining the GFG. I'll just chalk it up to being a(n) [insert age here]-year-old with the average maturity (or lack thereof) of someone his age.

As the saying goes, "Lads will be lads."

Dex-chan lover
Preteen, nerd, and a weeb wannabe.... things are kinda stacked against him, but as a general rule social awkwardness just happens to be a part of the life of a geeky kid. (It takes one to know one!) At the moment he seems to be trying a bit harder then he should to become popular, but hopefully he'll just discover a place where he fits that requires no extraordinary effort to fit in. 🧐

Dex-chan lover
Also sad when the lad doesn't know I'm tryna give him an opportunity

@teddy there's a possibility he may be a bit autistic, or a Aspergers case that has little or no flexibility, and when his system or plan isn't followed to the T it drives him up the wall. Though I would say he did try to cope with the entertaining train wreck that was a result of @hazzack's first AI DM session.😄

Dex-chan lover
Ive havent actually read any of them. I probs wont start one just due to the time commitment and the nature of how forum post cooldowns are?
@Ivegotnolife

Dex-chan lover
I know I reserved my spot for the council. If only it was open to posts

Users who are viewing this thread