Dex-chan lover
Maybe that's how nullerror ventured into the shadow realm! Stealth porthole portals!🧐

Dex-chan lover
So how do we make another shadow realm again? Do I just have to be the first person to comment on a new manga chapter and spam it with pineapples on pizza or other political stuff. I dont mind risking/getting ban if I can expand our territory and have my legacy remembered.

I guess I was really sad we couldn't get Greetings territory, it had the perfect title

Supporter
@Teddy
Find a duplicate series ping yourself wait for it to get deleted and bam at least that's how i think it works haven't done it myself yet.

Dex-chan lover
When the opportunity, arises I'll try.

I wonder do the mods actually snoop on these threads. I still remember my three threads getting shadow realmed but I didn't reserve them in time cause I never thought they would get modded lol

Contributor
@Teddy
Mods have more pressing matters to attend to (such as the Suggestions/Bugs forums) than whether a zombie thread is being used by known shitposters.

Dex-chan lover
Mods have more pressing matters to attend to (such as the Suggestions/Bugs forums) than whether a zombie thread is being used by known shitposters.

Still think that may be why the running Pepe meme was assigned as the placeholder for the shadow realm threads during the LLG saga.👻

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

I kind of reported it prematurely. It would have
been a good joint effort though.

Just panda being haha new game go brrrr ded

Dex-chan lover
👻Makes me wonder what kind of scandalous troll post pando opened with, that made the mods so keen to kill it when they got the report notice! ☠👻

Users who are viewing this thread