Dex-chan lover
@ksen
tDFNdtK.png

Dex-chan lover
I really like the fluff in this manga but...
from this point until the latest one in raws, 110 (dunno if there is more, but that is what lhscans have in raws) i started to hate alot of chapters because of this rival girl and some shitty drama in the last few ones, despite some fluff in between

Dex-chan lover
Please, no. This thing was fun enough without love triangles.

Dex-chan lover
I have a dream.
A dream where author stop use a love triangle every damn time in romcom.
A dream where we can have fluff and progression without the need of jealousy or a rival....

Ah, the classic bane of 99% of all romance fiction. Dragging out the story with drama that has been done a million times that no one enjoys in fear of actually putting your characters into a relationship and developing past that point, which is much more interesting and enjoyable and for some strange reason rarely done.

Wtf scanlators ? If there are so many chapters already released why do you only translate 4 chapters a month? Its not like there are so many pages per chapter anyway.
Is it a funding issue?

Fed-Kun's army
Koto-nee is hurtful enough to see because even though she didn't said it, I know she felt that way toward him, and I really like her.
And now we got a new one, author just make it worse to me.

Aggregator gang
@StarixCrown what a choosing beggar you're being... Crying because your free content isn't coming out soon enough. People have lives outside of constantly translating manga, also seeing how many projects they have going on at the moment just be a little bit patient. Not every group is going to be doing one chapter a day like @_anq does.

@Starixcrown: Hey man calm down, they went ballistic not long ago. Also it might be related to heir JP translator. If they could go ham on this one im pretty sure they would.

Mekari and allenallenallen the madlads of scanlation.

Thanks for the scans. Ungrateful impatient people dont seem to realise that Translating this serie demands more work sometime because of the senryu.

Users who are viewing this thread