Group Leader
The best thing about chapter 158 was seeing Honomi again, as short as her appearance was! On the other hand, the delusional girl is getting more and more annoying...
Has Nagatsuki completely forgotten that she was irrevocably friend-zoned by Ookuma? What a hopeless basket-case she is. And why is he there, anyway? If you believed what Chiyo told herself, "I’d rather not see him again," you'd think it would have been pretty simple to exclude him. That is, if she really didn't want to see him again.

And the perpetual pervert, Shishijima, is back in his true form. No doubt that he still has lustful thoughts about Chiyo, especially since he's been on board for several months now...

Double-page supporter
Ryouhei best boy confirmed - doesn't have time for these THOTs, but will put up with their harping so he could support his bros. I honestly had a bad opinion of him before, but now I'm realizing he's just DONE with people he doesn't care about.

Also, Chiyo not even thinking, "Hey, I wanted to be in the same car as Jun" tells me all I need to know about how she REALLY thinks bout him. *RUN, IGARASHI, RUN*

@sylvacoer Well, she did happily think to herself that she wanted to have a nighttime stroll with him. So she holds him in some regard... but for how long? *dun dun dun*

Users who are viewing this thread