in the wiki it says Ohma still alive so dont worry
Ohma contently accepted the finality of his situation. With his body succumbing to the vast injuries he had sustained, Ohma died with a smile on his face.

At some point, Ohma was brought back to life by Hanafusa Hajime after the latter was mysteriously given an artificial heart to replace Ohma's fallen heart.

"I burned my fire... until there was nothing left... all that's left is pure white ash..."

Dex-chan lover
vgdxrt5s454tf

since the 2nd secretary 's 1st appearance in chapter 25 , the author already gave hint that she was from the "inside" : both she and the MC feel at ease on the garbage ship , because as kids , they were living in a dump .

this is the end , so the reveal "the secretary is a spy , and she was from the inside" is meaningless now , and gives no impact . did she work as a prostitute in the inside ? lol . and now she is a trained spy , i guess her method is sleeping with men to gather information , lol .

15.png

mgr565wtsrh

Dex-chan lover
- the weakling ohma : here is my ultimate technique that i just thought of : DEMON BANE + ADVANCE .

- beard master : you fool . i can not be defeated by improvisations .

page 28 of this chapter : https://mangadex.org/chapter/467203/28

G28.png

Dex-chan lover
A bit unrelated, but the grave for Meguro and the other Mercenary fighters hit me harder than it should've, considering who they are. Probably because the funny shorts.

Dex-chan lover
page 10 : he says : yellow hawk is my indian name , given to me by an american indian tribe . that is kind of raci$t , because i am a japanese guy with yellow skin , lol .

I think they ruin this momment by bringing Ohma alive again in Kengan Omega, i don't hate author decision tho, but this bittersweet ending way too perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread