Dex-chan lover
there are some similar things between this chapter 235 and chapter 181 : while everyone else is partying , ohma walks alone into the forest and then sits down at the root of a tree .

Fed-Kun's army
nonono they said ¨long slumber at the end"and not eternal slumber... he probably isnt dead i mean that means he will wake up right?

Buff man with old martial arts actually win rather than the young guy with "new" technique
Nice
Also rip Ohma, thankfully after the long slumber you've became an actor with midget sekibayashi in Danberu lmao

Fed-Kun's army
uwaa.PNG

Dex-chan lover
page 26 :
- kure grandpa : i will let karla fukk ohma .
- er , what is so great about ohma ? he is just a weak loser . you should let karla fukk Beard Master instead , he is the winner of this tournament , he is the strongest fighter , he has the strongest "seeds" , lol .

Dex-chan lover
MAJOR KENGAN OMEGA SPOILERS

Just came back from Kengan Omega and I noticed on page three they foreshadowed what happened with the heart transplant. The panel with Dr. Hanafusa being asked if he has a moment is the exact same as the panel in Kengan Omega chapter 53 page 13 showing Hanafusa being given the heart. Ohma surviving was planned from the very beginning!

Users who are viewing this thread