Dex-chan lover
@TheBoll
Maybe the sequel will follow someone trying their damn hardest to earn the mantle and "reawaken" the Legend of the Asura?

@CheerTheDead
Yeah, I think that's this Manga's greatest strength, it's a bit cliche but it's consistent to the point where you wanna keep coming back for more even if fights are predictable to an extent.

@ReaderOfKengan
Knowing that there will be a continuation brings SO much hype to my heart. Not looking forward to the anime since CGI ain't my thing but if the manga is still going I'm satisfied!

Its crazy how sad this made me, the amount of sympathy we can show towards animals and fiction is crazy, when we couldn't even bother thinking about children who die out of hunger, innocent people raped and killed or any other cruel and unjust actions thats been done to others :/

I read the raws, I knew this was coming but dammit pulling an Ashita no Joe on us still hurts!!

For real though, when it says "goes into a long sleep" and when the nurse asked for the doctor to come here, I'm holding onto the hope that he's just in a coma.

Damn i knew this was coming (cause they've been implying his death for so many chapters) but damn its still sad to see. He was iffy at first but in the end he was a great MC. Also Knew Bearded man would win with his OP ass lol.

Anyway, i really hope now that this series was translated and has been getting some popularity (Even is getting an anime) hopefully it gets a sequel. There's so many more unanswered questions that i dont think will be solved in one more chapter

Also man i wish Ohma would have at least got to lay the pipe down on Karla before he died lol. That would be a good ending for him and he could probably have a kid to live on his legacy. Plus at least Karla would have gotten something. I Feel bad for her too.

Dex-chan lover
What a fool. He had a will to fight, but not a will to live. He wasn't the only one, but he simply couldn't be stopped before it was too late.

It was a great story. I'm looking forward to the next Kengan manga and how it will develop this world.

Goodbye, Ohma.

@HamDamJam
We are simply unable to express any feelings for the unfortunate that don't have a name, nor a face, nor a story. It's too abstract so we can only rationalize it.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed this ending, felt very fitting.

Maybe I'm just forgetful, but was it ever explained why Nogi said this tournament was for Yamashita's sake?

Dex-chan lover
@Laughing_Snake

There was this whole flashback about their ancestors who fought in the first Kengan tournament. Nogi wanted to continue that. Something like that, I think, lol.

Dex-chan lover
There were several instances where this Gu fighting was mentioned (fighting in a cave until the last man, like Kanoh did), so I think we might have such a Gu as the „tournament“ arc in the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread