Such a good ending, summoning all these ninja cutting onions.
I'm glad Beard-sensei really just wanted to test his strength and Ohma was able to fight back.

I'm not completely sure it's over yet ? ("Long slumber"). Maybe we will see in the next (and last) chapter.

Thank you so much HnK !

First and all kudos and thanks to hokuto no gun for delivering it day after day and on a side note one of the best fighting mangas i've read recently!

The sequel will be Kuroki conquering the world with his beard. Also to match power with Kuroki, Fang will grow his own beard.

Kengan Asura 2 - Beard v Beard

Double-page supporter
Compare to some manga that pull techniques and tricks and thing out of nowhere in this manga you get a general understanding of each characters and can correctly guess the result before hand. That's what i love in this manga, it is more concrete and consistent than many super powered fighting manga.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I got mildly spoiled about this, still good though ,reminds me of a similar series with a weird chinese qi arc and the crazy brothers fight, forgot the actual name though.

@ReaderOfKengan
I just saw the trailer, I don't think CGI anime is inherently bad and I don't really watch anime but I find it hard to be optimistic about the show seeing how this series really goes nuts and prefers expressive characters over using correct anatomy, something which seems to be harder to pull off well in CGI
I'm curious to see how they manage to pull off Wakatsuki vs Gozo, one of the most expressive fights in the series

Dex-chan lover
i knew it was coming.
i prepared myself for it.
but i still couldn't take it.
godspeed ohma. godspeed. :'(

F

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Hokuto no Gun...
I want him to live, mostly for Karla

Dex-chan lover
This is some white ash stuff, definitely helped push the emotions

Ashita no Joe major spoiler (I mean, it's one of the most Iconic pages in manga, but it's still a spoiler):
%E3%81%82%E3%81%97%E3%81%9F%E3%81%AE-20-260.png
DID THEY JUST

@Catsuey it's not actually that hard, but it sure does require more work and knowledge. Arc System and CyberConnect 2 proved that 3D animation could be as expressive and hyperbolic as 2D.
The problem is they probably won't push for the extra mile. Either due to limited time or budget.

@naeon
yeah definitely agree, there's been many examples of good 3D animation in the east and west, but I'm not expecting that much from this anime
Edit: maybe they'll surprise me and make something exceptional, who knows ?

Users who are viewing this thread