Dex-chan lover
Komi Engine
3aoIuoK.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Orcbolg thank you, laughed a lot xD

Soooo...hard decision this time, can’t decide if the prize for the best of the chapter goes to Komi (as usual) for the clinching part, or to Takai’s family because reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano is fucking telepathic. He's the least average person of all. This manga is built on lies.

Dex-chan lover
have so many things that i can comment...

tadano and komi is like... they have not reached couple but they passed it... its amazing

Dex-chan lover
This is wishful thinking, but maybe Manbagi & Katai could find solace with each other when they are relegated to supporting status after TadanoxKomi OTP finally happens. The author has thrown us a crumb of that possibility (pages 11/12).

Double-page supporter
I remember when this had 5 chapters out and I'm starting to wonder when the hell it blew up and ended up at 179. This manga used to be so niche and now it's a god tier meme / fandom.

Double-page supporter
Tha Katai Clan is better described as a delicate flower that cracked a reinforced concrete foundation.

Aggregator gang
So, next is the test of courage. What will be the pairings? Let's see... we have 4 boys and 3 girls. And a Najimi.
Oh my, there will be blood...

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf: It would be quite nice, but don't forget that there is already Katou (the girl with glasses and who's gimmick is shogi) who's in love with Katai, and that she already have some moment (nothing really serious unfortunatly) with him.
I love the idea of Manbagi getting her own love interest, but I don't think it will be our lovely Katai.

About the chapter.... Damn, Tadano's psychic power are sharp as ever. Also, the Katai family is best family.
On another subject, I really like the little characterisation of Manbagi loving horror movie, it's quite nice.
And, finally, Najimi, you sneaky little shit, you just wanted to fuck with everyone ,hu?

Dex-chan lover
yaaay, sweaty girl is back too! i mean every girl but yamai is best girl, but shes rising in ranks for me

Double-page supporter
How much tine is spent drawing the key Komi frames? Dear god

Users who are viewing this thread