Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe the first jobber of this season is Nikaido
@Vlad_the_Implyer well, if he really is Gaoh's grandson he probably knows Niko style or beard lied to us and he's the successor of the Gaoh style

Kazzy has evolved... a little bit. Interested to see how this plays out.

Im so fucking excited, im literally filled with dread every page i turn just because i know it brings me closer to the end of the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Purgatory?
tidrpv14r5a11.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I guess Rihito abandoned his company to learn from the Beard.

Otherwise I'd expect his company with only one employee to be even more noticeable than Yamashita Trading Co.

Double-page supporter
@KittenLasers
You know that author can do whatever he want unless there's a scene that Ohma's body was sent into cremation chamber, right?
Saying "entered a long slumber" is like letting it half-open for any choice in the future.

I am so damn happy this Holy Manga is Back, I Love this shit with a passion. Kengan Asura is the best martial arts series ever created......and I only say that because the Breaker hasn't gotten it's sequel yet.

Why the hell would you resort to insults like that @KittenLasers ? And, as several manga/novels/etc. already demonstrated, a grave can be hollow for many reasons. If there isn't a corpse, I'll have some doubts in most fictions.

Users who are viewing this thread