I should have known Najimi was gonna do something wacky!
But who was on the other end of the phone call? That was a phone they talked to, right?

Dex-chan lover
Kill Najimi. I take the pitchfork, do not forget to bring the torches to the fire.

Dex-chan lover
For once Naruse was an okay guy. Good speech for the poor Ase.

And damn, that “determination” was flushed down in a toilet...

I would end our friendship on the spot that was a dick move. Even more if Najimi knows Tadano likes Komi

Aggregator gang
The very least Najimi could have done was to let him go through with it but not only he/she/it pranked him into thinking Komi hugged and kissed him but then squashed his built up determination to confess, with a snicker.
That's just cold.

I hope komi doesnt go denying it too firmly and destroy tadano's confidence. Also dick move najimi

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if I was Tadano, I'll kill Najimi right at that moment. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Poor Tadano. It's especially cruel since Najimi knows they have feelings for each other. The kiss part of the prank was too much.

I am overwhelmed with sudden respect for Naruse, happiness for Ase-san, hate for Najimi, sadness realizing Manbagi and Katai won't be going into the woods together, confusion as to why Komi-san did nothing, and deep, deep sympathy for Tadano-kun.

RIP my man. Can't wait to see him agonizing in his room about this later like he did after the cultural festival.

Plot twist: Najimi actually likes Tadano-kun and just wants to hug him and NTR Komi-san

Users who are viewing this thread