Dex-chan lover
The Ase x Naruse moment was cute as fuck. I didn't see that one coming at all, and damn it seems obvious now.
It's cool to see the good point of Naruse.

And Najimi, bro (or sis), I love you, but, that was one hell of a dick move. But don't worry, I'm more angry about the not subtle at all way the author pulled out a "Komi/Tadano/Manbagi" triangle moment. >>

Dex-chan lover
Oooohhhhhh ase X naruse shipp....

Manbagi in tsundere mode

Consensual degenerate handholding....
Should spoiler that shit yo...

Also

Fuuuccckkkk you najimiiiii

Dex-chan lover
Dang Najimi, you had to do my boy Tadano like that? I was even on board with the blindfold thing because it meant Komi would talk more to Tadano.

Group Leader
Everybody is shitting on Najimi for the prank... but Komi just stood there doing fuck all, not saying anything while the person that is actually dependent on her (because blindfolded) gets teased and mocked.

I'm sorry, but Tadano was actually thinking of her well being, even in this situation (wondering if she was afraid and all), she just got shy and didn't seem to give a fuck about his mental well-being...
After seeing this, my ships are getting all bad.
It's either a caring guy, always dependable and here to help and encourage you (Tadano) and:
A selfish bitch that only thinks of herself and in undependable... but is a Yamato nadeshiko (Komi)
or
A verbally assaulting Gyaru who might beat him up out of shyness if they ever get intimate... but is kinda cute with a nice figure (Manbagi)

Yep, apparently I'm on the Katai x Tadano Ship now...

Dex-chan lover
c84.gif

@aFFi chill dude, the author did it coz this is a comedy manga. Well, i had a good laugh, don't know about you and your cold heart tho..

Dex-chan lover
I laughed at Naruse immediately turning tsun after cheering up Ase.

@aFFi: Komi needs herculean effort just to speak, and you want her to promptly take decisive action in response to a situation that is already threatening to melt down her brain from sheer mortification?

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter Najimi reminds me of Mai from Nichijou.
This is cruel and wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread