Setting up a lot of interest right off the bat, eh?

@HamDamJam So far 3 chapters, including chapter 0. We're actually caught up this time around. HnG are BEASTS.

@Ximipe these kind of protagonist's are very plane (predictable) and boring. We need something new and interesting. imo
EDIT: But i still love it, dont misunderstand. :D

Tbh I'm not sure why people don't like Koga so far, he's pretty cool (not as much of a fighting robot as Ohma initially was). Also, is there any way we could get some kind of poll to guess on who the fighters are going to be? It'd be pretty fun to have a place to theorise on which characters we could see come back and maybe fight for the other team.

Dex-chan lover
SCIENTIST!! GO MAKE THE TIME MACHINE ALREADY!!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK, MAN.

And also, finally Yamashita Kazuo that i know of came back.

I'm here waiting for my boi Rihito. Imagine if he was actually powerful now and can cleave people with the lance + his ultra fingers

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary
Agreed, unlike Ohma this guy doesn't actually bore me personality wise.

@revorevi
The Asura style shows he has been given are almost too big to fill.
Plus it's already clear he is a level fodder character(by Kengan standards)with little to no hope of competing with top dogs
So peeps don't feel like rooting for him. I like him but I also pity the guy. He has made a TERRIBLE mistake entering this world

@KuroViLolitannia
Its arrogant to assume there is never someone stronger

why the fuck everyone is saying ohma was boring etc. in every chapter? this circlejerk got old guys.

@fifthtouch not imo tbh, Ohma was more mysterious. You wanted to know more about how he became like he is, his background story etc. I dont get that vibe from Koga

Fed-Kun's army
I know the new association vs association is interesting and all but i just wanna know Koga's story with Ohma, can't wait for the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread