Dex-chan lover
If I were the one picking the team members, Wakatsuki and Kuroki are the most obvious choices, assuming they're still on the Kengan side. I'd also pick Muteba, but his mercenary mindset might pose a trouble later on. Not to mention, I have a feeling that Muteba's employer (forgot her name) were one of the turncoats somehow; the other suspects I have in mind are either the Gold Pleasure Group or Under Mount; Yamashita Kenzo seems capable enough to do this.

Anyway, Kazzy the Legendary Businessman...add one more epithet to your portfolio, Kaz.

Dex-chan lover
Just as I was groaning over him stopping from showing the picture this happens. Well played.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, as far as protagonists go I'll take an ambitious weakling over an amnesiac with bullshit-tier techniques any day. :p

Dex-chan lover
@balikboklu
Because that's how much he sucked

@moozooh
I agree but the only problem with that is there is no way in hell Koga can catch up or compete with the top tiers of these kengan matches in a none shounen BS way. He doesn't feel like an underdog but more like a joke. Especially in comparison to every top fighter we've seen in that tournament Arc

Fed-Kun's army
@0takuDragonSlayer
Possibly. I don't know what direction Sandrovich et al. will move the story. I enjoyed the way something like this was pulled off in The Breaker (the other MA series I have deeply enjoyed, although admittedly it's somewhat less grounded in reality than Kengan Asura), so maybe they'll find a way to make it work well. I generally have low faith in shonen-oriented manga authors—most of the them have dropped the ball horribly at some point—but Asura was generally handled well throughout its run, so who knows?

@Chireall It should be pretty safe to say 6/13 the fighters for the Kengan Association will be Imai, Wakatsuki, Sekibayashi, Saw Paing, Akoya and Hatsumi. Then there's Kiozan, Okubo and Karo who are also likely to join in.

I'm basing that on the fact those 6 are Kengan matches veterans and the other 3 were new but it was hinted like they were gonna participate in more matches in the future.

All the other fighters showed so far seemed either not strong enough or mercenaries that weren't likely to stick around after the tournament so they're all up in the air.

Btw: anyone notice the "freelance fighters" on Akiyama's computer were Komada and Karaev?

@Kaelpie You forgot Bando Yohei. Although he'd probably be in the purgatory side.

I'd say Gaoran is definitely coming back due to how popular he is.

And I got a feeling Blackbeard had his arm destroyed by Ohma last fight, else he'd just roll over everyone this season. He might send Rihito tho.

I think Adam Dudley (due to him gaying over Imai) Kure Raian (due to him not fighting with any techniques yet) and Setsuna (due to him surviving the plot) might make a comeback in the fights.

....and I forgot Mikazuchi Rei and Himuro Ryo. They probably have a lot more story to tell.

@du5k I only included the characters that have the highest chance.

Bando is possible cuz Kenzo wanted to meet him at the end of Asura, but he's on death row. Adam was similarly mentioned he wants to make a return to the kengan matches but again, it's nothing too concrete. Gaolang and Raian were supposed to be fighters only for the tournament so it's less likely they will fight. Rei fucked off somewhere after the tournament so that's a 50/50, Himuro could be an option but he got worfed like a motherfucker and Kuroki is a wildcard. If Setsuna fights he will fight on the side of Purgatory, but with Ohma dead I don't see a reason he would want to join in.

Nogi made the best decision here. Yamashita even though he's a bit of a coward has a great eye for fighters, so we're gonna get a dream team here boys

Dex-chan lover
so the eldest son is the chairman of a big-a$$ company , but his brother is still working in construction like a slave , and living in a small house with their father .

how about the eldest son buys a big-a$$ house for them , and give the little brother a well-paid job in his company ? he is so stingy and selfish .

if i had a brother like him , i would kill him and take his money , lol .

x14.png

lmao I love how the author still kept the running gag of everyone severely overestimating Kazzy in the sequel

@daywithoutgames

Ever consider that the little brother and Yamashita could’ve refuse said assumed offer from the eldest son? Like they are obviously content with their current lifestyle, I worry about your tendency if you are actually itching to murder someone for money just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread