@Sancturil
Io from PSO2, source of pic: https://twitter.com/unyoge/status/1050036818308034560

Dex-chan lover
I'm still going to complain the chapter was too short, ya know?

Dex-chan lover
Still don't see why Larian wouldn't get a new arm. He would easily be able to get a robotic arm. I mean look at all the cyborgs, androids and robots. I bet that universe is close enough to be able to regrow limbs if not already.

@liquidxlax maybe because he's the kind of hero that never asks for help when wounded and maybe he thinks getting a robotic arm is a sign of weakness or cowardliness. i think that's what atomic samurai's pupils have to be. but hopefully they write an explanation to it in upcoming chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Lucky_Jay Yet he wants to be a hero... That kind of stupidity is what gets people killed. He needs to put that pride behind him or he isn't much of a hero

@liquidxlax if you think about it, every hero in the manga has their own problems that needs to put behind and that's what makes them unique in the story, and when you say that he isnt considered to be a hero, well the hero association slaps the name "hero" on anyone with super powers who isn't a monster. a good example of that is the blizzard gang who beat up their peers just to secure their position in the ranks, and you also have sweet mask and metal knight who act very suspiciously and could be future bad guys so the definition of a hero is blurred in the manga.
also larian's pride not letting him get an augmented arm is just a theory of mine, there's also another theory that he's too poor to afford the arm and the smart superheroes do not offer any medical aid as we see them go to normal hospitals when they're defeated so maybe they're too busy creating weapons of destruction rather than sci fi stuff that helps people. the only hope he has for a new arm is for genos's scientist to help him but he's in hiding and genos doesn't tell people about him. in the end you might be right and maybe it's just a plot hole, that's why i said before that i hope they explain it later on.

If you can do such modif as long as you have money, then OPM universe would have tons of wealthy individuals getting modified into cyborg, which is not the case.

There are only a few people in the OPM universe who can do such modification. We've only seen 2 of them so far.
Genos has Dr. Kuseno, Armored Gorilla has the scientist from House of Evolution who is talented enough to create a Dragon-level being like Carnage Kabuto.

So while the universe of OPM is capable of superpowers and futuristic tech, MOST of these techs were never shared with outsiders by the creators.
Even if Iaian wanted a partial modif to attach a new arm, he would have no idea where to find someone who can do that.

@Lucky_Jay @Liquidxlax
TLDR; Imagine a world where new discoveries and inventions are not shared with the rest of the world, but kept for personal use. That's what OPM is like in terms of tech, some genius individual invent and thus has access to 2199 tech, but the rest of the world are still living in 2019.

@Trevelyan Well you should've read what i wrote cuz i said the same exact theory as yours. It was too long to read but you didn't mind writing an essay about it.

@Lucky_Jay You should have read that our theories are not even the same, and I debunked some of your theories - which had no explanation in the first place.

Just because we both mention Dr. Kuseno does not make our theories the same.

Please read before posting this type of reply - I did read your post, but obviously you either did not read or did not understand my post at all.

Users who are viewing this thread