my theories are only 2 and one of them is that he cant afford the arm which you said in your first sentence and that most smart superheroes cant help him, you haven't said this directly but you said that lian has only 2 options to get an arm so i think you got the point that most smart heroes do not offer medical aid, only 2 can give him an arm and i already mentioned one of them. and you didn't debunk this theory, you only added that kuseno and house of evolution scientist keep to themselves which i also mentioned when i said that kuseno is in hiding and genos only mentions him to saitama.
so that's three points you've repeated from me.
also my reply didn't mean that you ripped my theories off, i didnt understand the acronym TLDR so i google searched it and found out that you didn't read a message because its too long, so i wanted to point out that your theory is similar to the one you didnt read in the first place but now you claim to have read it so i don't care if you've read it anymore, this argument is stupid and pointless, fuck lian and his arm. have a nice day.

" it's been a week since the last updated. "

But ain't this a weekly manga?

Users who are viewing this thread